Google
 

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Literary Gardening

I'm reading an article in Computers in Libraries (trade pub for librarian computer geeks) about Hennepin County Library's BookSpace, a site designed to match readers and books (readers advisory in library jargon). Being something of a book nerd, I decided to try out the site. While browsing through their nonfiction recommendations, I found a section with the wonderful title of Literary Gardening. Is that the perfect thing for a garden-obsessed former English major or what?

Now that the weather is turning cold, and my garden is a soggy mess (I don't call this blog Rainy Day Gardening for nothin', ya know), it's the perfect time to catch up on some garden-related reading. If you feel the same way, check out their Literary Gardening list (Heh heh... "check out"... I made a library pun... get it? Yeah, OK, now you know why I have to keep my day job.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That BookSpace site is pretty cool.