Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2012

An apple infographic

Sorry to be incommunicado for so long.  I and my plants have been wilting in the August heat here in SoCal, and I'm recovering from surgery, and those are my excuses for slacking on the blogging front, so deal with it. 

Anyway, I just ran across this great infographic in my Facebook news feed and thought I'd share it here.  My source got it from the Engine 2 Diet Facebook page, but I have no idea where it came from originally.  It's a handy guide to common apple varieties.  I wish they'd included some of the non-commercial varieties that appear in home gardens, but then it would be more of a billboard than an infographic.

1 comment:

Victoria Williams said...

That's a nice graphic. I'm always looking at apples wondering which one to buy.